Monday, July 03, 2006

JS

God is aweosme and has revealed so much to me this week and a half. The people of Köoln have broken my heart and God has ruined me. God is moving in Köln, prayers have been answered and miravles performed. Glory to God for all that happened this week! In Corw. I met a Ghanian woman, K,, she was and is so desperate for God. I look up to here so much, because too often do I find myself pleased with materialistic things. I want to be desperate for His word. Although I did not bring anyone to Christ this week, I took obedience over activity and plantzed a seed in someones heart. To go home knowing that I made a difference in someoness life fills my heart with joy. I now commit my life to full time ission work, wether it is in Köln, my school, my church or anywhere else. All glory to God!